segunda-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2009

Juliette Bolddmon 1st

Postado por Katherine J.P. Carter às 09:36
January 2nd, 1838

It all started in 1782. It was a rainy day, where my grand-grandmother, had born. It was the start of the Bolddmon family. My grand-grandmother had being left in the front door steps of a green house. The Stweart family had tooken care of her, and named her Marie Bolddmon. She maried when she was 16 years old. And had my grandmother with 18. She named my grandmother, Alice Bolddmon. When my grandmother was 14 she got married to Rodger Parker, and had my mom when she was 17. My mom Clare Bolddmon, had me when she was 21, in 1838. People belive the Bolddmon's had a curse, where they married someone, who had one dauther, then died. There never was a men who lived in the Bolddmon's family.

Everyone says, January 2nd, 1838, my birthday, was the coldest day ever reached in many years in England. But I know that it was not my coldest day.
**************************************************
2 de janeiro de 1838

Tudo começou em 1782. Era um dia chuvoso, quando minha tataravo nasceu. Foi o começo da familia Bolddmon. Minha tataravo foi deixada na frente da porta da familia Stweart, quem a deram o nome de Marie Bolddmon. Ela se casou aos 16 anos. E teve a minha avó com 18. Ela deu o nome de minha avó, Alice Bolddmon. Quando minha avó fez 14 anos ela se casou com Rodger Parker, e teve minha mãe com 17 anos. Minha mãe Clare Bolddmon, me teve com 21 anos, em 1838. Dizem por ai, que a familia Bolddmon tem uma maldição, todos os homens que casaram com uma Bolddmon, tiveram uma filha e morreram. Nunca ouve um homen que sobreviveu na familia Bolddmon.

Muitos dizem que 2 de janeiro de 1838, meu aniversario, foi o dia mais frio que já teve na Inglaterra. Porem sei que não foi o dia mais frio para mim.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Why??? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei